Please read our terms & conditions before booking a dining pod. By making payment you agree to our terms & conditions.
Dining POD T&Cs
• Do not climb or stand on the tables, whilst sturdy they are not built to hold a child or adult and you may cause yourself injury or damage to the product
• Smoking is NOT permitted in the POD or within a metre of the POD, if any burns or smoke smells are discovered after your visit, you will be liable for the bill for repairs or replacement items
• Dogs are NOT permitted in the pods.
• Do not take open flames, lighters or candles into the POD
• Do not let fireworks off in the same location as the POD
• The POD is made from PVC so no heaters (unless supplied by us) are to be taken into the POD
• Do not in any way alter the construction, this includes moving the POD, unclipping pegs, poles and anything inside the POD, doing so may affect your safety and damage the POD
• It is your responsibility to use the POD safely, we are not liable for any injury caused to yourself or others whilst using the POD
• The customer will be liable for damage to the pod or it’s contents whilst using the pod.
• Contents will be checked upon arrival & exit, customers will be liable for any missing items during your booking period.
• Food & Drink is not included in your pod booking price and will be charged separate to your booking fee by the restaurant.
• The booking fee secures the pod for customers for up to 2 hours.
• All Bookings are non refundable
COVID 19 PROTOCOL
In the case of a government enforced lockdown we will issue you with a voucher code to re-book any new time, date and theme.
Please check the current COVID alert level for your location and the venue location before booking. You must let us know 72 hours before your booking date if you need to re-schedule your booking or we will consider the booking a no show and will not be able to re-schedule your booking.