Please read our terms & conditions before booking a dining pod. By making payment you agree to our terms & conditions.
Dining POD Cabana T&Cs
• Do not climb or stand on the tables, whilst sturdy they are not built to hold a child or adult and you may cause yourself injury or damage to the product
• Smoking is NOT permitted in the POD or within a metre of the POD, if any burns or smoke smells are discovered after your visit, you will be liable for the bill for repairs or replacement items
• Dogs are NOT permitted in the pods.
• Do not take open flames, lighters or candles into the POD
• Do not let fireworks off in the same location as the POD
• The POD is made from PVC so no heaters (unless supplied by us) are to be taken into the POD
• Do not in any way alter the construction, this includes moving the POD, unclipping pegs, poles and anything inside the POD, doing so may affect your safety and damage the POD
• It is your responsibility to use the POD safely, we are not liable for any injury caused to yourself or others whilst using the POD
• The customer will be liable for damage to the pod or it’s contents whilst using the pod
• Contents will be checked upon arrival & exit, customers will be liable and billed for any missing items during your booking period
• Food & Drink is not included in your pod booking price and will be charged separate to your booking fee by the restaurant
• The booking fee secures the pod for customers for duration listed on the booking and this period only
Venetian & Parisian Pod bookings after 24th May
All bookings from the 24th May will be the pods situated under the marquee with a poolside view and shaded cover to keep the pods cool
Beach Club Cabana All Day Experience Package (1-6pm)
Bookings are made online to reserve your spot but full payment must be made directly with the Kingsoak Hotel
Your booking is not confirmed until full payment is made with the Kingsoak
Your booking will be cancelled and put back on sale if you do not pay the total balance
Prices include listed food & drink, cabana and pool access
If you require something different please contact the Kingsoak
• All Bookings are non refundable
COVID 19 PROTOCOL
In the case of a government enforced lockdown we will issue you with a voucher code to re-book any new time, date and theme.
Please check the current COVID alert level for your location and the venue location before booking. You must let us know 72 hours before your booking date if you need to re-schedule your booking or we will consider the booking a no show and will not be able to re-schedule your booking.